Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Random Haiku


Random thoughts abound
So many things cloud my mind
How to write my blog?

Statehouse is quiet
Thank God they have all gone home
Prepare for next year

Florida was fun
Big party for Uncle Ray
At ninety years young

Dipped toes in ocean
Ron Jon Surf Shop, Cocoa Beach
Cool new sunglasses

Bob’s mom in wheelchair
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Sunshine and photos

Coughing continues
Seek relief from my doctor
Antibiotics

Supreme Court ponders
Will my daughter have healthcare?
What if she doesn’t?

Back to the job search
The pickings are slim these days
What am I to do?

Holy Week begins
And Lenten reflections end
What do I believe?

Jesus, executed
For his radical beliefs
Can I follow him?

Jesus, example
Of how God wants me to live
Lord, give me courage

Darkness descended
But God’s love reigns over all
Easter gives me hope

No comments: